All the core curriculum math topics in one super simple book - an accessible and indispensable guide for students, parents, and educators
Covering topics from probability to statistics, algebra to geometry, this study guide is what every young, budding mathematician needs to succeed in math - both at home and in school.
This math study book is the perfect support for coursework, homework, and exam revision for 11-16 year olds. Inside students will find:
• Key concepts shown in visual form and summarized in a single page
• Important aspects of each topic explained with step-by-step instructions and diagrams
• Key fact boxes that break down core concepts and make the material easier to memorize
• “How it works” and “Look closer” boxes explain essential ideas and work through problems with simple graphics
• Practice questions to help students test their understanding of important topics
Improve your child's maths skills
SI Super Simple Math is designed for learners between the ages of 11 - 16. Each topic on the math curriculum is simplified into manageable, bite-sized chunks explained using colorful, engaging diagrams and graphs. Perfect for those visual learners amongst us, this guide brings math clearly into focus, making mathematicians out of even the most reluctant of students.
Instructive information panels use real-world examples to make math relevant and less daunting for students, parents, and teachers alike. Fact boxes provide rapid-fire points for easy learning and are perfect for classroom quizzes. Studying for exams has never been easier using this exceptional educational tool.
More Super Simple titles
The SI Super Simple series of educational books cover a range of topics from SI Super Simple Physics, SI Super Simple Chemistry to SI Super Simple Biology. Each book contains colorful, engaging, diagrams, simple explanations, and exam revision questions - perfect for students, teachers, and parents alike.